revisited









this week i thought i'd have a break from my work room in second life and explore some of my loves vintage fashion and pose shops

i typed n burlesque and found some great sims based in the 1920's and 30's era style

and quite a few 1950's sims that seem to be springing up

its such a shame my pose anywhere hud has now decided to just give up working
*insert lots of time searching through my inventory animations list to find suitable ones*

but i think the out come was quite good

along with my passion i bought some new hair to go with my new look and am now broke laffs but thats the fun of second life shopping

i found a new store that sells poses and treated my self to mr skeleton who had 9 great dancing poses especially made for halloween

all my pictures are now being put on Flickr as it seems most of second life avatars are on there to
so this week house work zero has been done must catch up with that

willl insert locations
later
in case people are intrested in visiting any of them

Comments